WHAT IS THAT ?
„Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as „natural,” „organic,” or „earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.” wikipedia.org
Once your new brand spanking website is ready you will want to show it off to the world. Its no good having a great website if nobody can find it so this is where search engine optimisation (SEO) comes into play.
- increase the visibility of your website
- more visitors on your service
- Targeted Traffic – appear in front of those people who are actively searching for your business
- Higher sales – SEO can mean increased sales of your product or service
- It’s promotion that never sleeps – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year